Alaina and Thunder Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Thunderstruck08

The Goth One  Empty The Goth One

Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:47 am
"You got stronger than I remember," he grunted as he tried to calm her niece down, "I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to talk!"
Meanwhile, Lila ran to her father, "Papa! Cece is fighting against a blonde, big oaf of a man!" she would be helping her, if she didn't send her to find her parents...
Alaina
Alaina
Admin
https://alaina-rp.forumotion.com

The Goth One  Empty Re: The Goth One

Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:12 am
There was a laugh from Celia, a long, maddening laugh, almost as if she heard the most hilarious joke. "The last time you spoke to my father you manipulated him to returning to Asgard. I was kidnapped, enslaved, abused, and torment because of you! You lied! You claimed you would protect us! But you left!" Her whole childhood was a mess because of him!

In the cabin Loki was helping Natalia with dinner when Lila ran in. It took Loki to register what Lila had just informed him of. Why would Thor be here? He rushed out the house to see if it was truly him. Why would he be here?
Thunderstruck08

Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:18 am
"It wasn't me! I tried to protect you both!" he finally got to disarm her, and now he had both of her arms behind her back, pressed against him, not letting her move, not even slightly but not hurting her, "I swear, I've spent many years trying to find you, both of you, I am sorry, I know I should have stayed, I didn't know that my father would do that to you," it was the truth, and he felt terrible because of it.

Nat turned off the stove and ran with her husband, just to find her eldest daughter struggling to get free, "Let her go!" she shouted, her voice full of rage.
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:59 pm
Ever the clever girl, she dug her heels into the earth only to spring herself backwards, headbutting Thor in the nose and cracking it. Thor released her with Celia stumbling forward with her father catching her. "Okay, that's enough from both of you." With Loki handing his brother a handkerchief for his injury as Celia growled at him. "So you're an ignorant, arrogant, thoughtless, bumbling, violent fool of a man?!" Well at least Celia didn't attack his manhood. "Celia, please settle down-" "no I will not settle down until he leaves! The last time he showed up you trusted him to protect us only for us to get separated! I'm not going to let him ruin our family again."
Thunderstruck08

Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:49 pm
Nat separated them with her powers, "Enough both of you!" they needed to know why Thor was there, and if Celia killed him it wouldn't be possible. No, she never met Thor before, but it was too obvious who the blond man was.
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:35 pm
Thor's eyes widened, and he muttered under his breath, "A witch ..." He looked between his brother and the woman who had somehow held his niece back from further attacks against him. "You married and had a child with a witch?" Now that he said it out loud it seemed rather obvious. His brother would marry a witch. "Thor why are you here?" His brother finally asked.
Thunderstruck08

Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:52 am
"The witch has a name, thank you very much," Nat said glaring at the god, who completely ignored her, no... he wasn't afraid of witches, not at all, "I was looking for you for the past 15 years, I couldn't find you anywhere, I'm guessing that you and your witch got great magic shields".
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:14 am
There was a growl from his daughter who hissed, "her name is Natalia and you shall only address her with respect!" It appears Thor was only ruining his reputation with his family the more he spoke. "Yes, due to your father and everyone else who wishes to harm my family. Now we have to leave for if you could find this place I am certain others will be able too as well."
Thunderstruck08

Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:25 am
"I have spoken to Father, he wants to change things between you and him, I know that you don't want to talk to him, but at least you won't have to hide anymore-" But Lila cut him off, "Wait, are you my uncle?! And do I have a Grandfather?!" she asked, "You lied to me? All of you?" she exclaimed.
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:43 am
A groan came from Celia, she hates her family tree. "No we do not have a grandfather, father is Thor adopted brother. He never hid the fact he grew up with a brother. Everyone has a family Lila."
Thunderstruck08

Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:24 am
Nat looked at her daughters with the killing look that mothers have that makes the children run in fear, "Enough both of you, Celia take Lila home, we'll be joining you in a moment," Lila tried to argue, "But mother-" "I said go home Lila, we'll talk about this later," and with that, both went back home. "I can't believe you-" "married a witch, yeah you said that before Thor," Nat just wanted to kill someone, but wasn't the time now.

"You never told me..." Lila mumbled to her sister when they arrived home, she felt so betrayed, why would they hide this from her?!
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:54 am
Raising his hands up in the surrender pose attending to calm his sister in law down. "You had another child, is she a witch? Are they both-" "complicated," "are you a witch?

"Because we don't like to think about it. Our lives were a living nightmare before you were born ... " Lila should know she saw the scars littered across all their bodies.
Thunderstruck08

Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:04 am
"Stating the obvious, I am a witch, Celia and Lila are out of any discussion," she let Thor go, "Now that you see that I don't have green skin and I'm not covered in warts and that I don't seduce men to eat their souls, my name is Natalia, and I am your brother's wife, yes, the exact same witch that he was supposed to kill," Thor expression was priceless.

They told her it was an accident, "But now I deserve an explanation!" Lila demanded, she was part of the family and she had the right to know!

Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:58 am
Blinking a few times, his mouth agape, he pointed at Natalia then at Loki. "I thought you liked red heads-" a sharp pain forced Thor to silence himself as he his, his brother had kicked him in the shin. "But you do seduce men, you seduce my brother ..." 

Celia threw her hands up and shouted. "What do you want to know?! How our relatives tortured our parents? How they forced us into hiding or else they would hunt us down and kill us? We've all been trying to protect you! We don't want you to know the horrors we had to live through."
Thunderstruck08

Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:26 am
Red heads?! "I would say it was the other way around, darling, you never told me your brother was so delightful and polite," she said, her words dripping with sarcasm.

She shook her head, she couldn't believe what she was saying, "You should have told me! I am part of this family! Why should you lie to me! I have the right to know!" and exasperated she got inside her room, just waiting for the right time to make a move.
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:24 pm
The look on Loki's face was rather comical; he looked so offended, he snapped back. "She couldn't seduce a succubus if she tried." What did Thor stumble into? "Well, I suppose I was right in assuming my brother would marry a bitch..." His brother snapped at him, "you will not talk to my wife that way! " Thor rolled his eyes; he had gotten a tad sassy in the last few years.

Chasing after her, her sister slams the door in her face. Growling she was about to shout, but all she said instead was, "no you don't! No one has a right to know someone past! That's their story to tell." With that she stormed out the house. "Why is he still here?"
Thunderstruck08

Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:32 pm
"He married The Bitch, and she is very capable of kicking your ass by the way," she retorted, "Thankfully you worry for your brother so much that you disrespect his family and disrupt the little peace and tranquility he had for the past years, away from all of you!" now she understands why does Loki feel that way about his brother.
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:01 pm
"Yeah, I'm certain my brother would love for us to fight." He was getting rather fed up with all of their bickering. It's all so pointless. "It's rich you all speak of peace yet everyone here has begun a fight with me." Thor rubbed his face in his hands when Celia returned once more somehow even more furious now than minutes prior. "Well I'm sorry for ruining your peaceful life of cowardice. I'll simply be on my way." With him getting his teleportation spell out.
Thunderstruck08

Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:20 pm
The Bifrost opened and Lila took her chance, they didn't want to tell them what was going on? fine, she will find out on her own terms, jumping inside the portal she was sucked in and traveled with her uncle back to Asgard.
As soon Nat realized that her daughter was inside the Bifrost, she tried to stop her, but it was too late.
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:27 am
Everyone including his own brother wore an expression of pure disbelief, no one saw Lila or could predict such a stunt. When the Bi-Frost vanish everyone react at Lila stunt.
Thor was by holding Lila by her shoulders, "are you insane?! If you were only a tad slower you could've been ripped in half! Oh norms my brother and your sister are going to kill me..." He bow his head not knowing what he should do. Should he risk returning her to her parents? No, he did not have time. "What am I going to do with you?"
Celia rush back to the cottage in search for her weapons. "Where are you off too?" Her father ask rushing after her, "Asgard-" "no, no, I am not allowing both my daughters into such a realm. One is already enough."
Thunderstruck08

Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:35 am
"Well, I wasn't," she told him giving him a bit of an attitude, "Not to mention my mom..." The three of them are going to kill him... and her, "For starters, you could show me this place, which is supposed my 'homeland' and you could tell me why my parents hid everything from me," as curious as always, someday she will indeed get killed for her curiosity.

"None of you is going there," Nat stated as she changed her clothes to ones more fitting for a blood bath, "I am going and I will retrieve Lila," she won't let them to risk their lives going there!
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:47 am
If his mother was alive he would've dragged her to meet her for this young curious girl to possibly learn never to do such an act again. "Or I could find a way to send you home. I rather enjoy living. Your parents likely hid their past from you as a coping mechanism for themselves. They haven't lived easy lives. "

This was somehow going from worst case scenario to doomsday scenario in less than thirty seconds. "Ha ha, no you're not. You're a giant burning red flag that will be noticed in minutes. You're the last person who should set foot in Asgard. You'd be putting Lila in even more danger. I'm going. I have the most experience with escaping and fleeing Asgard."

Thunderstruck08 likes this post

Thunderstruck08

Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:06 am
"But I want to know where I'm come from, I don't want to be lied anymore," she looked at him with her bright, big, green eyes, "Please, I know you wanted to protect papa, you said so, I know I'm safe with you".

She shook her head, last time he was retained for centuries, "I don't want to lose you," him or their daughter. She can't just stay and wait there. And suddenly their whole house was in flames, purple flames, "Celia, you have to hide," it was an order, not a question.
Alaina
Alaina
Admin

Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:33 am
Those same green eyes that once brought him so much joy and comfort. "Okay, but only temporarily as I find a way to send you home."

For once in her life she was grateful for being ready to be on the run. She already had her weapons along with the supplies she would need to live. "Already on it," she can use this as cover for her to find a way to reach Asard.
Thunderstruck08

Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:44 am
She smiled widely and hugged him, "Thank you so much!" and quickly pulled away, "I'm Lila, by the way," she told him as both started to walk.

With Thor's intrusion their protective spell broke, the witches attacked them, and this time they were not just a few.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum